You are a leader in conceptualising and delivering our thought-provoking, boundary-pushing, channel agnostic creativity. Responsible for conceptualising, developing and executing innovative, visually stunning and creative solutions that effectively communicates the brand message and engage target audiences across various channels. You will be the custodian of Manifest’s Bold, beautiful and Brilliant philosophy every day. You will play a key role in driving the creative vision for our diverse range of ATL/TTL campaigns.
How does this role support Manifest with its mission?
We’re on a mission to build brands that change the world, and our weapon of choice is creativity. Your role is to turn every brief into an opportunity to produce game-changing creativity that will drive real measurable change in the world and make us all proud.
- Proven & Experienced: You’ll bring 5-8 years of experience at an ad agency or in a similar creative environment, as well as an understanding of earned media. You’ll have an outstanding portfolio showcasing a diverse range of successful creative projects and brand campaigns. It is vital you have creative agency experience and an understanding of PR for this role
- Creative and Discerning: You live and breathe creativity in all forms with an understanding of how to produce creative work that is right for the brand. You know what good creative looks like and how to deliver it and inspire it in others
- Innovative: As an ideas-driven creative, you can visually translate, and articulate, bold concepts that persuade and inspire our clients. You understand the power of visuals and how to use them to convey emotions
- Digitally orientated: Being a digital native, you are well-versed in social media and know how to leverage the platforms for engagement and amplification
- Strong communicator: You are a confident presenter who understands and appreciates the creative-driven agency culture
- Collaborative Mindset: You recognise the importance of true teamwork and collaboration and are willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the work
- Bold and Committed to change: always pushing our campaigns to be more and do more, understand the power of true creativity to change lives and change the world
What you’ll do
- Craft visual narratives that evoke emotion, communicate key messages effectively and enhance the overall impact of the brand campaigns
- Conceive, articulate, and help produce impactful ATL/TTL campaigns that make it to the cultural conversation
- Work alongside the Creative and Strategy teams to deliver high calibre conceptual thinking, briefing, and providing feedback on creative work where appropriate, ensuring creative integrity and high quality throughout.
- Play an active role in ideation sessions for existing client briefs and new business
- Participate in client meetings to present new ideas with the support of the core team